Hello, kind reader.
I'm Luka and I write and illustrate tabletop roleplaying games. I also write and illustrate other things, but the rpgs is what I you're here for. I publish my works in progress chapter-by-chapter on my patreon, the Stratometaship. Join up, be a hero, support an artist at work.
As of January 2020 I've completed the following works:
- Ultraviolet Grasslands and the Black City (198 pages, 200+ color illustrations) - a vast psychedelic metal setting that mixes Dying Earth and Oregon Trail influences.
- Get A Head | RRYPO (48 pages) - a Zardoz inspired adventure for the UVG setting about capturing a giant flying head fortress.
- Witchburner (78 pages, including 30 detailed NPCs), an intimate, paranoid RPG adventure inspired by Woods of Ypres and Central Europe.
- Longwinter (212 pages, separate player and referee books), a mini-setting and winter survival module set in the same world as Witchburner. Inspired by movies like Alive and my cold feet in winter.
I've also co-written and illustrated the following with Chris Kutalik, of Hill Cantons fame:
- What Ho! Frog Demons (112 pages, 2.5 adventures) - the 4th installment in the acclaimed OSR Slavic acid fantasy setting of the Hill Cantons. By the way, if you don't know it yet, DTRPG is also a great place to find a ton of wonderful ttrpg content.
Thank you for checking out my work, and please, if you use it, make it your own. A roleplaying game only truly lives at the table that plays with it.
—Luka, Jan 2020